Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2 year photo shoot & an update

The Saturday before last was Courtlyn's 2 year photo shoot at Carlisle Photography in Georgetown. The photos were just posted online last Sunday, and as usual Michele did an awesome job. Of course she always makes it hard for me to choose so I end up buying all of the proof pictures and make an album out of them. But I do need some help from you out there. Could you help me pick some of your favorite poses? I could spend hours just going through each one that I actually end up making myself a crazy lady. :) So I think an objective second eye wouldn't hurt. ;) Here's a link to the proof page and the password to enter is hoover.


This past weekend we went to a Halloween Party. It was actually Courtlyn's first and she had a blast. If I remember correctly last year she had a cold so we decided just to keep her in. She had so much fun playing with the other kids and dressing up. Here are a couple pics...










I can't wait to see how much fun she will have Friday night when we take her Trick-or-Treating!



Then I couldn't resist posting this picture of Courtlyn.



I took it right before we left for church Sunday morning. She's posing with the pumpkins she picked (which she named mommy, daddy & baby) in her new Halloween outfit. She looks so grown up in this picture it kind of makes me sad.

We found out Saturday that Courtlyn is going to be in a wedding THIS WEEKEND!!!!! It is David's cousin's wedding. There is going to be 7 children in the wedding. So this will either be really cute or a disaster. I'm hoping for really cute! :) Saturday morning as soon as I was asked I got on ebay and started hunting like a mad lady for a white dress with a black sash in a size 2. Do you know how hard this was???? About 45 minutes later I finally found one....in California. I'm in Kentucky!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's what it looks like...























She will be walking with a set of twin boys--her 3 year old cousins--who will be decked out in black tuxes so I think it's going to be so cute. Then her other 4 cousins will be the ring bearers and flowers girls. I'm just praying that the dress will make it here from California in time. The seller assures me it will and I hope he's right. So if you don't mind say and extra prayer for me that this dress will get here. I will be sure and take lots of pictures and post on here as soon as I can.

Hope you all have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the dress she'll be wearing for the wedding! I can't wait to see pics of her in it. It'll be 100 times as cute!

Tera said...

For her photo shoot, 72, 102, 251, 254, and 270 were the ones that jumped out to me, but they are all really cute. I love the dress you found for the wedding! I'll be praying it arrives quickly and fits her to a T! :)